HOPE Communications Department exists to reach HOPE attenders and the community through various forms of media to inspire, inform and invite participation into the life of the church.
Members of the Communications Team will work together to provide effective communication to individual ministries as well as those outside of HOPE Church. The Communications Team is seeking individuals who have passions or gifts in the following:
- Graphic Design: Assisting in creating graphics to support ministries and events for social media, in church displays and various print pieces.
- Video Recording/Photography: Capturing various videos and photos for specific events as well as building a stock photo library.
- Video Editing: Taking captured videos and producing quality videos to be used on social media and during Worship Services.
- Social Media Management: Assisting in creating social media posts that are intriguing and relevant to HOPE's followers.
- Event Planning/Execution: Assisting in the event planning process, attending brainstorming meetings and executing HOPE Church large events.
- Website Updating: Receiving information from ministries to update their individual pages and help with the continuous development of the HOPE Church website.
- Email Creation: Drafting and sending all church emails after receiving valuable information about what is happening at HOPE and how attenders can get involved with the life of the church.